Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A skipped post is a sign of productivity....seriously

I missed yesterday, but I'm really okay with that.  Despite not writing this thing (or perhaps that is my evidence) I was incredibly productive yesterday. I had a list of 5 or 6 things I needed to get done before I left school yesterday and I was able to finish them all in under an hour.  I came home and completed several other tasks before taking in the US game.  By the end of the game, I was exhausted and it was time for bed. The productivity carried over into today, but by 10 I was done being productive.  I sat tooled around in the interweb for a bit, before sitting down to write this.

I know I'm not very far along into this little experiment, but I can say that it feels good to end the day contemplating all of the good things of the day.  At the very least it helps me fall asleep.  On to the list

Thankful for:
1.  Not puking on my run.  I know seems like a strange thing to be thankful for, but puking isn't fun.  The wife and I made homemade pizza tonight on the grill.  Apparently we made the garlic parm sauce a little to rich and creamy, because I had to stop a few times to keep it from coming up on the run.  Despite all of the possible puking, I was really happy to get a run in this evening.
2. That I have been really productive the last 2 days
3. The US got all three points against Jamaica.  It would have made for a very very stressful 2 games in October otherwise.  At this point they are at least in the drivers seat.

Looking forward to:
1.  Have I mentioned I'm going to see the Boss on Friday.  It's going to be frickin' awesome.
2.  The wife works on Sunday, this will allow me to sit my fat ass on the couch and watch Redzone for most for the afternoon.  If it's a nice day, I'll earn my time on the couch by going for a ride.  Regardless I'm going to take advantage of the time I'm allowed to watch that channel.
3.  My Saturday soccer game

No comments:

Post a Comment